Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hey, It's Okay Thursday

So I got this idea from a fellow blogger who in turn got it from Glamour magazine.  Basically, every Thursday I'm going to write a list of things to be okay about.  Feel free to do the same on your blog--any day of the week!

Hey, It's Okay...

To be annoyed that the moving company that is moving us to Kansas is going to open all the boxes I packed so they can inventory them.  What was the point of me packing anything if they were just going to go through it all?  I don't want strangers touching my stuff.  That was sort of the point of packing everything myself. 

To wish it would stop raining all the time so we could see some sunshine.  Hello, it's June.  Not April.  I'd like to play outside with my friends before I move.

To be excited for the new Katy Perry CD to come out, even though the music video for California Girls kind of freaks me out.  I wish I didn't have to wait two more months for it.

To not have watched any of the World Cup.  Even though I never watch sports on television, I sort of feel guilty for some reason.  Like I should watch just to cheer my country on in hopes we'll squash everyone else.  Kind of like when I watch the Olympics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment