Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hey, It's Okay Thursday

So I got this idea from a fellow blogger who in turn got it from Glamour magazine.  Basically, any Thursday that I'm able, I'm going to write a list of things to be okay about.  Feel free to do the same on your blog--any day of the week!

Hey, It's Okay...

To wish that the library on base was better.  The fiction section is so small I almost cried. 

To think it's hilarious that my dog discovered her reflection in the patio door and now gives herself kisses.

To be a stay-at-home mom with a four year degree.  I'm proud of my accomplishments, and know I'm making the best choices for my family right now.  Except I think I'm stealing the term Domestic Engineer from this fellow blogger.  It sounds snazzier. 

To wish I could survive off of chips and salsa and ice cream.  If it didn't go straight to my thighs, butt, hips everywhere, I wouldn't eat anything else.

To think that I deserve a well-earned vacation away from everything.   Mostly because I would really like some uninterrupted sleep.

To not have written anything for my book in months.  Again.  Wait, that's not really okay.  I better get on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment