Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Etsy

I've talked a few times now about how I've recently started sewing.  And about how much I love it.  It's been a blast playing with different fabrics and trying out new patterns and the like. 

I finally set up an Etsy shop, Susie Homemaker Boutique, though it sort of gives me indigestion just saying typing that.  Obviously I'm still learning, and I can't really imagine people liking my stuff enough to buy it.  But tons of people have said they like it, and would love for me to start selling.

Ask and you shall receive.

I don't have a lot of inventory right now so it's slim pickings over at my shop.  Mostly I'm selling so I can buy more fabric and not feel guilty about it, and I'm just having fun.  Plus, since I'm still new to all of this, each item takes me a little while to produce since I want to make sure its absolutely perfect. 

So head on over to my shop if you're willing, and pass it along to your friends if you love it.  I promise I won't let my Etsy shop overtake my blog, but like a terrified proud Momma bear, I couldn't help but share!

3 comments:

  1. Yea for you! Hope you start selling soon. My next deployment project is to make and try to sell stuff on Etsy. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check it out. I'm always in awe of people who know how to sew.

    ReplyDelete