Monday, March 14, 2011

Worst Blogger Ever

Oh my goodness.  I am the worst blogger ever!  It's been two whole weeks since I last posted something.  I'm going to blame it on the end of winter and the fact that I've been trying to spend more time during the day playing with Evie.

We're going to pretend I haven't just been super lazy lately.  Because that's probably closer to the truth.  But I've had a lot on my mind, and I'll be sharing some of what that's been soon.

I've been focusing on my book again which has jump-started my creative juices.  I'm getting so close to finishing it, and I'm so excited! This book has been in the works now for almost two years, and it's aggravating that I can't ever seem to find both the time and energy to finish it. 

But it's almost done, and then it will be editing and revising time.  I don't think that part will be nearly as hard because it will just be tweaking and adding to what I already have instead of starting from scratch.  Writing a novel is hard work!

So I'm back.  And I plan to stay back.  Hopefully.  Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment