Monday, April 4, 2011

One + One = Four?

Yep, that's right.  Evie is going to be big sister in November!


We are so excited!!!

We have bounced back and forth and back and forth and back and forth about when--or even if--we were going to have our second child.  I talked about the reasons for our indecisiveness a few months back, and then we decided to put it off for awhile.  And we did.

And then one day?  It just seemed right.  So I said goodbye to the Mirena, and two months later...two pink lines! I'm glad it happened so quickly or I may have changed my mind again.

We are absolutely over the moon.  Every time I think about it, I can't wipe the silly grin off of my face.  Every doubt or worry I had before is gone.  This just feels right.

And so far I'm feeling pretty good.  My pregnancy symptoms all seem worse this time around which hardly seems fair (after all, last time I didn't have a toddler to chase around), but they aren't unmanageable.  I'm one of those annoying people who think pregnancy is magical, and I try to enjoy every precious moment of it.  Especially because we plan on this being my last pregnancy.

7 Weeks

I know.  Only seven weeks?  Just don't tell me I'm having twins or I might have to kick you.  I've been told you show a lot earlier with subsequent pregnancies, and that's what I'm sticking to. I can't even fathom more than one baby at a time.

So there's my news.  I'm sure between this and the other news I will be sharing tomorrow,  I will have lots to blog about in the months to come.  Hoorah!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just blogged today about people getting pregnant and now you are on the list haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grand child number 4, keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! So excited Evie is going to be a big sister!!-Fav Cuz

    ReplyDelete