Monday, June 27, 2011

Becoming a Coach

I started week six of P90x today.  I just can't get enough of this addicting program.  I'm still as pumped about working out as I was when I started the program.  I can't ask for more than that!

Over the weekend I took my love for P90x and Beachbody in general to the next level.  I became a Coach!  They started a new promotion a week ago that allows active duty members and their spouses to become Coaches without any of the overhead costs.  All fees are waived!  And what makes it incredibly amazing is that I now get a 25% discount on all their products.

That was pretty much what brought me on board.  I decided to start ordering Shakeology--a ridiculously yummy meal replacement drink that is super chocked full of vitamins and minerals.  It is a little slice of heaven.  Most protein drinks, bars, etc are nasty at worst, tolerable at best.  I refuse to eat food that doesn't taste good, even if it's good for me.  But Shakeology really is awesome.  So now that I'm a Coach, I get it for a good price.  Without paying for any of the normal Coach fees.  Pretty much couldn't pass that up.

I'm not sure what being a Coach will mean to me yet.  I may just be a Coach for the discount or I may make it into a profitable business.  I'm not really sure yet.  I'm not nor have I ever really been a salesperson.

I'm just happy that P90x has started me on a journey that I never would have imagined being on.  I've never loved working out, and now I look forward to it each and every day.  It's a part of who I am now.  You can't change your mindset like I have, and then fall back into your old habits.  Life doesn't work that way--at least not for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment