Wednesday, November 9, 2011

(not so) Wordless Wordless

I've been absent lately.  I hate when I go a few weeks without anything more substantial than Wordless Wednesday.  But there is a good reason!  As I mentioned before, I picked up crocheting a few weeks ago.  What started out as a cheap new way to be creative turned into a crazy whirlwind of orders from my friends and family.  I'm living and breathing these babies right here.  Check out my Etsy page or Facebook page to keep up with all the latest designs!







3 comments:

  1. I love the hats! Especially this last one! Keep up the awesome work! : ) Fav Cuz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very cute!!! If I had a child I would totally buy the gray and & green monkey one, so adorable and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :) I've been making a ton of hats for adults too--including the sock monkey!

    ReplyDelete