Friday, March 1, 2013

The Honest Truth

The thing is, I don't really have time for blogging anymore.  In 2012, I only posted 35 times!  That is a third of what I posted the year prior, and barely even a blimp on the radar compared to the year before that. I love writing, and living so far away from family and friends, I like being able to share a bit of myself with them.  But the truth is, blogging just isn't a priority for me anymore.

I fill my time a lot differently now that I ever have in the past.  I've found new hobbies in sewing and crocheting and cooking and fitness.  I've branched out and grown as a person--as we all should--and although I hope to someday fit blogging back into my life, right now it feels too much like a chore.

I will leave my blog up for a bit so that this post gets viewed by my readers, but then I will be shutting it down for the time being.  If and when I decide to jump back into things in the future, I will pick up where I left off.

Until then, adieu! And I'll leave you with a picture of my littlest princess who will be FOUR MONTHS in just over a week.  How did that happen?


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Janelle! I found your blog while searching for Air Force wife blogs because I will be marrying my Airman next year! It's great to read about the day-to-day life of others who are going through similar things. I can't wait to read more! :)

    Janelle ( http://janelle-and-dan.blogspot.com/ )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sammie!

    I had a question for you about possibly collaborating on something and was hoping you could email me back to discuss? Thanks so much!

    - Emma

    emmabanks9 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete