Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hey, It's Okay Thursday!

So I got this idea from a fellow blogger who in turn got it from Glamour magazine.  Basically, every Thursday I'm going to write a list of things to be okay about.  Feel free to do the same on your blog--any day of the week!

Hey, It's Okay...

To wish I had a time machine so I could skip this entire month.  With everything I have to accomplish, it's going to be brutal. 

To only watch television online.  I don't know what it is, but I just can't sit down and watch live T.V. anymore.  Maybe it's because I have so many other things going on, but I'd much rather watch it at my leisure online than remember to set aside that block of time every week to watch new episodes.

To listen to Owl City so I can laugh out loud.  Their lyrics are so ridiculous that I can't help but smile.

To wish for PEACE every single day.  I support my troops with my whole heart, but I hope for the day when we no longer have to send our loved ones off into the unknown.  Stay safe, Ryan!

To have spent much time wondering how I am suppose to do my hair in windy Kansas.  I can't wear it in a ponytail every single day.  This is a serious situation, people!

To have decided to let the military move us instead of doing it ourselves.  We could have made a little money if we did it ourselves, but the removal of that duty from my to-do list is priceless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment