Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hey, It's Okay Thursday

So I got this idea from a fellow blogger who in turn got it from Glamour magazine.  Basically, every Thursday I'm going to write a list of things to be okay about.  Feel free to do the same on your blog--any day of the week!

Hey, It's Okay...

To be shamelessly annoyed at writer's block.  I can write posts for my blog with ease, but when it comes to me book...nada.  I'm up against a brick wall right now, and it's driving me insane!

To not understand one single iota how jumpsuits are suddenly back in style.  They are not the least bit flattering.  In fact, they kind of scare me.

To think that every man should read a romance novel or two.  Honestly, it would benefit both sexes.  Men would get a sneak peak into what women really want.  And women...well, women could get what they really want.

To wonder exactly what was going through the CEO of BP's mind when he decided to spent millions of dollars on advertising instead of putting that money to better use.  He must have never heard that adage "actions speak louder than words." Hello, my two-year old could have made a smarter financial decision than that.

To not enjoy packing.  I've been packing stuff for nine months now.  I'm sick of it.  Thankfully it will all be over soon.

To enjoy unpacking.   I haven't seen some of my stuff since September so it's going to feel a little like Christmas when we finally get somewhere to live.  Plus, I'm kind of an organizational nerd so it's fun to find places for everything to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment