Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hey, It's Okay Thursday

So I got this idea from a fellow blogger who in turn got it from Glamour magazine.  Basically, any Thursday that I'm able, I'm going to write a list of things to be okay about.  Feel free to do the same on your blog--any day of the week!

Hey, It's Okay...

To already be in love with Wichita and the base here, even though I miss home.  I think it's okay to fall in love with more than one place.

To have decided that having one child is okay for right now, and know that we'll revisit the issue in a few months.

To kinda sorta wish it were Fall because it's been too blazing hot since we got to Kansas.  I expected 100+ degrees in Arizona or Florida...but Kansas?

To look at Air Force bases overseas and dream...even though I know it may never happen.  Sigh.

To love the look the Air Force has given my husband.  I'll wholeheartedly admit I find the regulation haircut sexy.

To wish the first song my two year old learned to sing from the radio wasn't "Love the Way you Lie" by Eminem and Rihanna.  Epic fail on that one.

To like my new house but dislike that it's a duplex.  Listening to your neighbors' blare their radio at nine in the morning after you were up all night with a two year old is not my definition of fun.  It's anti-fun, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment